Reporting/Data Analyst (HR)Office: Kaiser Permanente Bldg
Northwest Permanente, P.C. (NWP) is a self-governed (physician led), multi-specialty group of over 1500 physicians, surgeons, and clinicians, caring for over 600,000 members in Oregon and Southwest Washington. Kaiser Permanente is one of the nation's pre-eminent health care systems, a benchmark for comprehensive, integrated and high quality care. NWP is seeking a Reporting Data/Analyst (HR) to join our HRIS team. The Reporting/Data Analyst (HR) plays a critical role in the process primarily focusing on user alignment with our business intelligence and reporting tools. This involves translating business rules into system configuration, understanding how data is created, and administration of systems. Improves HR delivery by demonstrating great communication and collaboration skills with business customers and managers, data and reporting team members. This role provides technical support to maintain business systems, ensuring that NWP business information needs are met and will develop straightforward reporting according to specifications.
In collaboration with HRIS Analysts and business clients, maintain information applications to meet business requirements.
- Develop/maintain comprehensive reporting and dashboard templates and data definitions for use across departments to ensure consistency of data.
- Participate on project teams to develop/enhance business information systems.
- Ensure integration with other business applications, and consistency with established data/information standards.
- Work collaboratively with operations to implement workflow or system improvements necessary to meet business information needs and user requirements.
- Apply business area and system knowledge to research and remediate system problems.
- Develop and maintain system documentation including but not limited to business specifications, process flows and desk procedures.
- Coordinate/conduct user acceptance testing, to ensure application meets business requirements and supports efficient workflow.
- Develop user documentation and related materials. Assist with user support and training as needed.
- Participate in periodic review to identify application improvements needed to support evolving business needs.
- Following specifications, develop or enhance applications that combine data from existing sources, tailored to specific user groups and business needs. Develop system documentation. Ensure consistency with established data and application standards.
- Information analyst duties, e.g. conduct analysis and make recommendations to business unit based on findings of analysis.
- Data analyst duties, e.g., help define business rules applicable to the development of the application.
- Perform other duties as requested.
- BS/BA degree in a quantitative or technical discipline, or equivalent knowledge and experience.
- Proven team skills including the following attributes: efficient, collaborative, candid, open, and results-oriented.
- Process flow and desk procedure development and documentation.
- Development of business specification documentation.
- Proficiency in the use of current software and exposure to Tableau and Microsoft Office including visio.
- Proven ability to conduct, interpret and communicate quantitative/qualitative analysis.
- Ability to support formal training programs for system users.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (1:1, peer, multi-disciplinary group, presentations, written).
Minimum Required Experience:
- 3 years of relevant analytical/business system support experience.
- 1 year experience with current software, listed above.
- Comprehensive knowledge and experience working in Tableau desktop and Tableau server.
- Experience with analytical manipulation and interpretation of large databases preferred.
- Five years of analytical experience
At Northwest Permanente, P.C., we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Northwest Permanente, P.C. believes that diversity, inclusion, and equity among our employees is critical to our success and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.