Internship - Undergraduate - Talent AcquisitionOffice: Kaiser Permanente Bldg
Northwest Permanente, P.C. (NWP) is a self-governed, physician led, multi-specialty group of over 1,500 physicians, surgeons, and clinicians, caring for over 600,000 members in Oregon and Southwest Washington. We invite you to apply for our 2019 summer internship program. We have a full-time internship available beginning June 17, 2019 in our Talent Acquisition Department. This temporary internship position is scheduled for 10 weeks and is not to exceed 6 months. Undergraduate level internship work may include less involved research projects and documentation; phone communication, meeting minute transcriptions; Power Point production; social media maintenance; document and template updates; marketing material production; website updates.
MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES / ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
To ensure an enriched and productive internship experience, a significant long-term project must be identified. The criteria for this project are that it must take the duration of the internship, but it would not represent the intern’s sole responsibility.
Talent Pool Development Program (Ongoing Summer Project):
- Create a kiosk mode survey that can be used at conferences and recruitment events to gather prospective candidate information. Use PMG lead sheet to guide the information collection
- Work with other PMG marketing team members to identify a process for digitally sharing Lead information
- Assist Recruiters in managing prospective candidate information in ICIMs, categorizing candidate information for follow up outreach
- Partner with Recruiters to create a marketing plan to build Talent Pool, specific to hard to fill regions (e.g., Program Director outreach, email campaigns, etc.)
Resident Event Coordination (4-6 hours total):
- Assist with planning, booking, building a marketing portfolio, designing invitations and RSVP mechanisms for local resident events
- Coordinate an online resident chat event for local and national resident programs
Create a robust resident event series that provides local PNW candidates the opportunity to engage with current physicians and understand the NWP value proposition
Staff Outreach (5-10 hours total):
- Enhance our employee referral program by marketing to current physicians and engaging an NWP physician
- Ambassador Corp. to connect with passive candidates. Ensure our current physicians are incentivized to connect with local talent and/or their training programs to communicate the NWP value proposition
Contracts & Addendums (4 hours a day, 20 hours a week):
- Creating an electronic record of all active contracts and addendums
- Collecting all contract and addendum dates for future upload into UltiPro
Additional Ongoing Projects:
- Hippocrates Circle (4 hours total) - 2019 date setting with event contacts , document design and meeting preparation
- Committee Meeting Logistics (4 hours total): 2019/2020 PHWC and DIAG Committee Meetings
- Engagement Survey Data Preparation (2-4 hours total): formatting and preparing data for upload
- Server File Clean-Up and Archiving (ongoing) – R drive, Director files
- High school diploma/G.E.D.
- A student currently enrolled in a collegiate academic program.
PAY RATE: $19.23/hr
All external hires are required to pass a pre-employment background screen.
At Northwest Permanente, P.C., we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Northwest Permanente, P.C. believes that diversity, inclusion, and equity among our employees is critical to our success and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.