Internship - Undergraduate - Access ManagementOffice: Kaiser Permanente Bldg
Northwest Permanente, P.C. (NWP) is a self-governed, physician led, multi-specialty group of over 1,500 physicians, surgeons, and clinicians, caring for over 600,000 members in Oregon and Southwest Washington. We invite you to apply for our 2019 summer internship program. We have a full-time internship available beginning June 17, 2019 in our Access Management Department. This temporary internship position is scheduled for 10 weeks and is not to exceed 6 months. Undergraduate level internship work may include less involved research projects and documentation; phone communication, meeting minute transcriptions; Power Point production; social media maintenance; document and template updates; marketing material production; website updates.
MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES & PROJECTS:
- Access Management Dashboard
- Resource to compile necessary metrics for the Access Management team for entire portfolio of work
- Work with CDA to have this dashboard auttomated on a monthly basis for department tracking
- Access Playbook (Refresh)
- Reviewing the current Access Playbook; notation of opportunities to improve, help to reformat and rethink how this information can be present to Specialty Care departments so that it is more actionable and simplified, format to also be used as a training tool for onboarding into the Access Management department
- Practice Director Access Management 101 Training Manual
- Use previous Access 101 presentations and offsite training materials to put together a training manual for helping guide Practice Director's through best practices for interacting with Access Management
- Sharepoint: Organization of Regional Access Guidelines & Policies
- Gathering all necessary regional guidelines and reorganize the sharepoint site to house these policies
- Work with Clinician Scheduling and the NWTC to compile guidelines the crossover within the stakeholder groups
- High school diploma/G.E.D.
- A student currently enrolled in a collegiate academic program
PAY RATE: $19.23/hr
All external hires are required to pass a pre-employment background screen.
At Northwest Permanente, P.C., we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Northwest Permanente, P.C. believes that diversity, inclusion, and equity among our employees is critical to our success and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.