Internship - Graduate - Brand, Communications, & External AffairsOffice: Kaiser Permanente Bldg
Northwest Permanente, P.C. (NWP) is a self-governed, physician led, multi-specialty group of over 1,500 physicians, surgeons, and clinicians, caring for over 600,000 members in Oregon and Southwest Washington. We invite you to apply for our 2019 summer internship program. We have a full-time internship available beginning June 17, 2019 in our Brand, Communications and External Affairs Department. This temporary internship position is scheduled for 10 weeks and is not to exceed 6 months. Graduate level internship work may include in-depth research projects and documentation; complex data analysis and graphs; writing and designing new collateral marketing materials; assisting with audits; developing and executing surveys for internal or external stakeholders; completing process improvement audits.
MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES / ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
The NWP communications team has several large technology and systems projects in 2019 and 2020 that require additional staff and expertise. You will be tasked with: research, planning, project coordination, system administration, setting up better more robust reporting in Google Analytics, mobile application and website development, and content management. You will also complete some administrative duties as digital asset inventory and file management.
1. Development, testing and implementation of phase II of The NWP Beat mobile application.
2. Participate in inter-regional work to scope new career website platforms such as Adobe Experience Manager or Tridion to help NWP prepare for a new corporate site in 2020. Gather NWP business requirements and work with team to start shaping the site’s content strategy.
3. Research, scope and plan for a new intranet platform and possible app replacement downstream.
4. Assist in the implementation of a content management system (if funded).
- Bachelor’s degree.
- A graduate student of any age or background who has been accepted into or is currently enrolled in a Master’s degree program (e.g., MBA, MHA, MPH, MSW, etc.)
PAY RATE: $24.47/hr
All external hires are required to pass a pre-employment background screen.
At Northwest Permanente, P.C., we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Northwest Permanente, P.C. believes that diversity, inclusion, and equity among our employees is critical to our success and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.