HR System Analyst (HRIS)Office: Kaiser Permanente Bldg
Northwest Permanente, P.C. is a self-governed, physician led, multi-specialty group of over 1500 physicians, surgeons, and clinicians, caring for over 600,000 members in Oregon and Southwest Washington. Kaiser Permanente is one of the nation's pre-eminent health care systems, a benchmark for comprehensive, integrated and high quality care. The Business Systems Analyst will provide technical leadership for major business application development/ enhancement projects to ensure KPNW business information needs are met and develop straightforward applications using existing sources tailored to specific business needs.
Lead/manage major projects to ensure that information applications are implemented or upgraded to meet business requirements. These efforts are large in size, complex, and carry significant risk/reward and visibility.
- Apply business area expertise to define and frame complex, multi-dimensional projects, developing the goals, direction, methodology, work plan and schedule. Establish contracts and workplan with business clients to delineate the scope and achieve the desired outcomes of the project.
- Plan testing cycles and design test cases.
- Manage and implement system enhancements that improve business processes
- Understand and articulate business requirements based on process engineering
- Provide overall project management for the development of business information systems, ensuring desired outcomes are met on schedule and within budget.
- Ensure integration with other business applications, and consistency with established data/information standards.
- Collaborate/consult with other NWP regions to share design ideas and establish needed common definitions or work processes.
- Analyze workflow, identifying operational issues. Work collaboratively with operations to implement workflow or system improvements necessary to meet business information needs and user requirements.
- Manage the development of user documentation and training materials. Develop content, and in some cases provide training for new business applications.
- Provides leadership and direction to Business systems team in accordance with overall strategic direction of the group.
- Serves as content expert.
- Acts as a mentor to Business System team.
- Develop applications that combine data from existing sources, tailored to specific user groups and business needs.
- Work with key system users to identify user requirements and continuously improve their ability to access information easily and efficiently.
- Ensure consistency with established data and application standards.
- Perform other duties as requested.
Minimum Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- BS/BA degree in a quantitative or technical discipline, or equivalent knowledge and experience.
- In depth knowledge of business units.
- Experience in process engineering.
- Expert knowledge of relevant HR service delivery.
- Proven skills in project management, including the following attributes: efficient, collaborative, candid, open, and results-oriented. Establish clear performance contracts and project workplans.
- Strong proficiency in the use of current software, including HRIS (such as Ultipro/WorkDay/ADP), and Microsoft Office.
- Proven ability to conduct, interpret and present quantitative/qualitative analysis.
- Ability to design and (when necessary) deliver formal training programs to application users.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (1:1, peer, multi-disciplinary group, presentations, written). Be assertive, objective and be able to confront clients with difficult issues.
Minimum Required Experience:
- Five years analytical or systems support experience.
At Northwest Permanente, P.C., we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Northwest Permanente, P.C. believes that diversity, inclusion, and equity among our employees is critical to our success and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.