Compensation & Benefits
Northwest Permanente, P.C. actively fosters the success, well-being, and fulfilling work-life experience of our team members. We are pleased to offer our health care professionals nationally competitive compensation and a wide array of rewarding benefits.
Our total compensation package is based upon national data for your specialty and is comprised of three elements: Base Compensation, Incentive/Bonus Plan, and Additional Benefits. These components make up a compensation plan that is designed to meet your needs and support your career growth.
Our benefits plan is designed to fit the lifestyle of each individual in our organization. Below, you will find some examples of the benefits we offer. For complete information, please see our Benefits Brochure.
- Relocation Allowance
- Comprehensive Medical Benefits and Dental Coverage for Individuals and Families
- Generous Retirement Benefits
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Dependent Care Reimbursement
- Professional Liability Coverage
- Health Care and Dependent Care Spending Accounts
- Vacation Time, Paid Holidays, Sick Leave and Parental Leave
- Educational Leave and Allowance
- Continuing Education Programs
- Shareholder Track Opportunities
- Paid Oregon or Washington Medical License and DEA Reimbursement
Search Physician & Administrative Careers:
We invite you to join our growing family of physicians, surgeons, administrators and clinicians in the great Northwest. Search our job listings for your perfect career.View All Careers View Administrative Careers