Where Nature, Family, and Community Reside
The “Twin Cities” of Longview and Kelso are situated in beautiful southwest Washington. The picturesque streetscapes of the inviting downtown areas are home to a variety of restaurants, galleries, shopping options, and family-friendly neighborhoods. Like those in so many Northwest cities, residents of Longview and Kelso enjoy close proximity to countless outdoor attractions.
Browse our physician jobs and envision life in Longview, where these kinds of community-enhancing events take place throughout the year:
- Earth Day Celebration, complete with educational activities, a portable planetarium, and even petting zoos
- “Go Fourth” Independence Day Festival with fireworks and farmers’ market
- Highlander Festival, a weekend of Scottish and Celtic crafts, food, music, and events like the Highland Games and Highland Dance Competition
- Art walks, street fairs, and much more
Kelso and Longview are ideally situated to offer a multitude of readily accessible outdoor attractions.
- Picturesque Lake Sacajawea Park, with kayaking, fishing, canoeing, and landscaped walking trails
- Tranquil Japanese gardens
- Parks with playgrounds and covered picnic areas
- Sports facilities, golf courses, skateboard parks, and scenic bicycle routes
- Hiking trails, campsites, skiing, and a wide array of other activities within a short drive of the metro area
- The Pacific Coast, which lies 90 minutes to the west
- The Cascade Mountains, the same distance to the east
Whether you prefer the richness of the community or the invigorating appeal of an outdoor escape, Kelso and Longview offer abundant opportunities for taking pleasure in life and a warm, welcoming home for you and your family. Northwest Permanente, P.C., offers a variety of opportunities for you to contribute your expertise to our network of dedicated health care professionals. Search for Longview physician jobs now to get started!