Internship - Undergraduate - Talent Acquistion
Northwest Permanente, P.C. (NWP) is a self-governed, physician led, multi-specialty group of over 1,500 physicians, surgeons, and clinicians, caring for over 600,000 members in Oregon and Southwest Washington. We invite you to apply for our 2018 summer internship program. We have a full-time internship available beginning June 20th in our Talent Acquisition Department. This is a temporary internship position not to exceed 6 months.
Job Post Date: 2018-03-01
Office: Kaiser Permanente Bldg
Northwest Permanente, P.C. (NWP) is a self-governed, physician led, multi-specialty group of over 1,500 physicians, surgeons, and clinicians, caring for over 600,000 members in Oregon and Southwest Washington. We invite you to apply for our 2018 summer internship program. We have a full-time internship available beginning June 20th in our Talent Acquisition Department. This is a temporary internship position not to exceed 6 months. Undergraduate level internship work may include less involved research projects and documentation; phone communication, meeting minute transcriptions; PowerPoint production; social media maintenance; document and template updates; marketing material production; and website updates. The Talent Acquisition Intern will be responsible for providing enhanced
recruitment and retention marketing programs for each of the NWP service areas. The intern will serve a vital role in developing and implementing regional recruitment strategies supporting physician sourcing, onboarding and engagement. This individual will work under the direction of the NWP Director of Talent Acquisition with specific assignments coordinated within the Talent Acquisition team.
MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES / ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Participate in Resident Event Coordination that will assist with planning, booking, building a marketing portfolio, designing invitations and RSVP mechanisms for local resident events
- Coordinate an online resident chat event for local and national resident programs
- Assist with communications roll out and stake holder training for ICIMs, Hiring for Fit, Resident Career Search presentation package to engage local resident programs
- Develop marketing collateral for recruiters to take to conferences and professional events
- Enhance our employee referral program by marketing to current physicians and engaging a NWP physician Ambassador Corp. to connect with passive candidates
- Build a strong online presence for NWP Talent Acquisition by assisting the Communications team in writing Talent Acquisition focused Linkedin postings, blog posts, etc., and building email campaigns incorporating new brand talking points
- Assist in managing key survey and source data to formulate action plans
- A college student of any age or background having completed at least 31 credits and enrolled the previous semester
- Proficient writing and editing skills
- Project coordination skills
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Self-motivated and able to work independently
- Third or fourth-year undergrad student preferred
- Experience in multi-tasking and coordinating of events/programs
- Experience with communications/marketing campaigns
- Experience working with and/or interviewing executives or leaders
PAY RATE: $19.23/hr
All external hires are required to pass a pre-employment background screen.
Northwest Permanente, P.C. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with a disability.